A recent article by Bullett Magazine discussed how the girl we (or at least I) dream about becoming gets exactly what she wants. A 2 million dollar house with Ryan Reynolds in Bedford, New York? Yeah go on then why not. A profile written by Baz Luhrmann for "Time 100: The Most Influential People in the World"? Okay no problem. And when she attended the Haute Couture Week in Paris with American Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour, Christian Louboutin invited her to view his designs. "Lively gasped when he showed her a high-heeled, rainbow-colored sandal with seven straps. “Do you love it?” he asked. “I want to sleep with it under my pillow every night!” she replied."
Monday, 18 June 2012
"Blake Lively, From a Whisper to a Scream"...Taking the world by storm
A recent article by Bullett Magazine discussed how the girl we (or at least I) dream about becoming gets exactly what she wants. A 2 million dollar house with Ryan Reynolds in Bedford, New York? Yeah go on then why not. A profile written by Baz Luhrmann for "Time 100: The Most Influential People in the World"? Okay no problem. And when she attended the Haute Couture Week in Paris with American Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour, Christian Louboutin invited her to view his designs. "Lively gasped when he showed her a high-heeled, rainbow-colored sandal with seven straps. “Do you love it?” he asked. “I want to sleep with it under my pillow every night!” she replied."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment